Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas from the Boyts

We love the pictures and narratives from your travels. It all sounds like fun, if challenging. Thank you so much for adding us to the blog. The pictures from Vienna were just gorgeous. I have always heard it is a fabulous place. Prague seems to rank next on most people's list.

There is a big hole in all the Christmas activities without you guys here. We had Christmas at Jeb and Nada's with 16 people total. Barbary's entire family is here, so we have had a great reunion of Reedies.

Pat's knee is healing really well and he is almost through with therapy. I haven't had any major episodes with my heart, though I think I am still having quick, small ones.

Ann Page and I had our annual Christmas shopping day with Cinnie Norvell last week. It is so nice having her in town. The shopping was sporatic, but we did have a great lunch and visit at Carmelo's.

Harrison and David got a WII for Christmas and Mark got a pachinko machine. Does that take you back to the ranch? They are skiing in Colorado right now, but will be home Dec. 30.

Hugs and kisses to all. Is Carter speaking Hungarian yet?

Love,
Betsy

No comments: